Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Thieve's oil
Since I'm a newbie to the essential oils I naturally have a little bit of skepticism regarding all these stories of healing.....but today I found out that Thieve's oil actually is amazing. I felt a cold sore coming on yesterday, that awful burning and itching feeling and you just know a big clump of blisters is going to pop out.... So last night I put a few drops of thieves on it, it was burning terribly but I figured it would be worth it if it cleared it up. Before I went to bed I had to look in the mirror because the burning and itching had completely gone away, I was totally amazed....the blisters had almost disappeared! Well, I thought, it'll be back in the morning. Nope, it hasn't gotten any worse....just a little red and small flat bumps. I put some more thieves on it this morning and now the redness has gone away and you can hardly see that I've got a cold sore. Amazing! I am now a believer in Thieves, watch out daddy and kids :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cool . . . I want some!
I'm so pumped mine came in today:) ...I was wondering what I should try for Dan's athletes foot. I was thinking lavender ( I know it's good for burns and itching ), would theives be too strong?...
i am to the point where i pretty much believe most stories of healing, no matter how crazy. i have too many crazy examples of my own to be skeptical anymore. :)
some day i should check out essential oils ..
Post a Comment