Chronicle of the Swykert family adventures, mom and dad, Jenna, Tom and Jackson.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Alien plants
I'm not much of a picture taker of plants but I couldn't resist these strange looking things in the swamp out behind my mom and dad's home in Traverse. Susie called them "pitcher plants" because they look like water pitchers and they fill with rain water.
The other plant had these tiny, delicate pink flower balls, I've never seen one like that either. Who knows what's growing out in these woods?
they actually look like pitcher plants (which do grow in swamps), though I only remember seeing them in green. my dad pointed them out to us once while blueberry picking in the swamp.
2 comments:
Interesting. Never saw anything like it!
they actually look like pitcher plants (which do grow in swamps), though I only remember seeing them in green. my dad pointed them out to us once while blueberry picking in the swamp.
Post a Comment