Saturday, February 21, 2009

mama's turn

ok, so Jackson's been behaving himself lately or else I'm just getting immune to it :) anyway I decided to take over the blog now, maybe I'll let him post once in awhile. Jenna and Tom don't really care, all they want to do is play games on the computer. I'm going to try adding a few recipes in the next few posts, tried and good recipes....not ones that I pretend I'll make someday. For those of you who don't know, I get together once a month with some friends and we all try new recipes, usually based on a common theme....chinese, hawaiian, italian, mexican, red, etc. It's been about 2 or 3 years now, and lots of fun times! Good recipes too, not all but most of them :) So I'll add a few of those good ones too.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Halt said...

I still love the sound of your recipe club - especially the fondue one. At some point, I may have to figure out how to start one here. Sometimes I just need that extra motivation to try new recipes rather than resorting to my tried-and-true ones. [considering that I have piles and piles of recipe ideas that I have yet to try .. :)

Melanie said...

I was going to do that too! You'll have to try mine and I'll try yours. My new favorite is Potato and Ham soup, so good and so easy!

Anonymous said...

I love the sounds of a recipe club as well.... but I'm a joiner on those kinds of things not a starter so I wish someone would start one around here :)