As you can tell from the big time gap here, we have been busy. I am hoping to cut back to 3 days a week at work after Christmas....course that doesn't mean I will have any more time :) The UP enjoyed a wonderful warm summer and the past month has been sunny and lovely too! Jenna and Tom went back to school in September. Jenna is in 3rd grade, her teacher is Ms Parsons whom she adores and Tom is in 2nd grade, he has Mrs Lahti who Jenna had last year. Jackson gets to go to Little Gippers preschool on my work days, he likes going to play with his friends and seeing his teachers. We got lucky and found a woodstove with a water boiler on it so Rob has been busy making wood every night and weekend. It's a lot of hard work but it sure is nice to have the house toasty warm and not worry about a high gas bill! I'll put on some random pictures to show what's been happenin' with the Swykerts.
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment