Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas card pictures....

Last Sunday we went out to get a picture for our Christmas cards, it was a beautiful warm Sunday, especially for November. Our weather this month has been awesome, 40's and 50's with lots of sun....almost like we skipped a month of winter! The kids had fun playing outside but it was tough to get a picture of all 3. I must have snapped about a hundred photos and only got 4 -5 that will work.





Grandma's Christmas card







First spot we tried, the sun was too bright, Bella wouldn't look at me and the kids lost patience fast.



Mouth of the Gratiot in Keweenaw county, the warm sun and water was almost too tempting for the kids. Instead they had to settle for throwing rocks.







My boys ♥

6 comments:

Connie said...

Thanks for sharing those, Beck. So cute.

Brita said...

adorable!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the picture with grandma Nina! ~Norah

Mary B. said...

I love the Santa hats!

Elizabeth Halt said...

I think the 3rd one would be a great Christmas photo.

Becky said...

I agree Elizabeth! I almost used that one :)