Thursday, September 10, 2009

Do you hear water running? cause I hear water running!

So tonight I went down to Lake Linden to visit my cousin Melanie and see her new/old house. Jackson came along because him and Melanie's little girl Anna haven't seen each other in awhile. Jenna came along too just because she likes to visit people, anyone really, she's not particular. The house is amazing by the way, it's the one that Sharon and Wil bought from Grampa and Gramma Lasanen way back in the 80's. Now Melanie and her husband Todd bought it from Wil. They've almost completely renovated the house, and in less than a month! Absolutely amazing work over there, stop by if you want to, they'll give you a tour. Anyway, Melanie and I were sitting there visiting and talking about something, Jenna was quietly playing with Anna's new dollhouse and suddenly Melanie heard water running, we walked out into the hall....no Jackson or Anna. Hmm, the bathroom door was shut.....and the sound of water was coming from in there. Guess who was sitting there in the tub? Jackson and Anna, buck naked! Water running, clothes all over the floor. And those two having the time of their lives splashing in the tubby! Melanie and I laughed so hard, sure wasn't expecting that :)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm still laughing. Why didn't we get a picture?

Sara JP said...

Hahahaha! I was expecting that you would find a flood. How cute!