Thursday, May 28, 2009

Copper Country Supper Club

If anyone's interested in seeing the supper club blog and getting some great recipes just email me and I'll send you an invite, we had to make it private because some weird guy was following it :(

6 comments:

Sharyn said...

I'd love an invite. stormanen [at] gmail [dot] come

Elizabeth Halt said...

me too

weird_guy [at] yahoo [dot] com

*she giggles*

Becky said...

go ahead, laugh...he'll be after you next wierd guy! ;)

Elizabeth Halt said...

I had my crazy guy already. I figure I paid my dues. ;)

Connie said...

Great front page pic of you and Jenna in the Gazette! Was that Tom with you too? The garden sounds like a great project - headed by Melissa?

Becky said...

Yeah, it was all three of us...the school is involved in some program where they got a grant and a class from each grade is involved. Melissa is the main teacher I think. It was a lot of fun, tons of people showed up to help. They're hoping the kids in summer programs and in the fall will eat the produce.