Chronicle of the Swykert family adventures, mom and dad, Jenna, Tom and Jackson.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
January pictures
mom thought everyone would like to see some more photos so i let her put some on....here's great gramma hilda with Max Johnson, Jenna, me, Eli J and Tom; papa and gramma, Jenna disappointed that she didn't catch susie's bouquet, my buddy wyatt and our place cards from susie's wedding.
and Jenna looks very disappointed that she didn't catch the bouquet. Next time you should knock everyone else over so they don't get in her way! That's what brothers are for. Oh, don't tell your mom that I suggested it though. ;-)
i think mom already knows that i'll be knocking people over...:) i was too busy digging in the garbage can while everyone was watching the bouquet excitement
Hi! Just wanted to let you know I stopped by! Nice to see pictures of the wedding! We are doing great here in Fowlerville! Some adjusting of course...but it's fun to see where life will guide us! Kathleen
3 comments:
I just love those place cards!
and Jenna looks very disappointed that she didn't catch the bouquet. Next time you should knock everyone else over so they don't get in her way! That's what brothers are for. Oh, don't tell your mom that I suggested it though. ;-)
i think mom already knows that i'll be knocking people over...:) i was too busy digging in the garbage can while everyone was watching the bouquet excitement
Hi! Just wanted to let you know I stopped by! Nice to see pictures of the wedding! We are doing great here in Fowlerville! Some adjusting of course...but it's fun to see where life will guide us!
Kathleen
Post a Comment