i think mom's a liar. she's always calling me her little helper, but then when i try to do something for her she gets mad. like today, i thought the upstairs bathroom was looking a little scuzzy so i thought i'd clean it for her.....with toothpaste (which tastes awesome by the way). you would have thought the house was on fire by the way she screamed when i went to tell her it was done.
Tommy thought it was funny; he laughed, but i think that made mom even hotter. what's a kid to do?
8 comments:
Way too cute, Beck. Well, maybe an hour after anyway. I've got you bookmarked, Jackson!!
Connie
Hi, Jackson. You are awfully clever! I think you should tell your mom that she should send you directly to middle school, or maybe even high school!
Also, loving the toothpaste thing. Lots of toothpastes have baking soda, and baking soda is used to clean things, ergo toothpaste should be used to clean things too! I may try this myself on the sink. I'll report back.
signed, a giant 2-year-old :)
That looks like fun Jacks! Hopefully you never find the toothpaste at Aunt Laura's though...so cute!
Just tell your mom life is too short to get upset about the little things. Toothpaste is relatively cheap and it keeps you busy (not to destructive). Just let her know its stuff like this that keeps a boy happy and creative. We all love creative little boys.
Hey Becky! Er, Jackson....my boys have you topped so you have a loooong way to go! My boys completely demolished my kitchen, crushed crackers, powdered sugar, brown sugar, syrup, raw eggs, oatmeal, all over my kitchen one morning before I woke up! (that was years ago and they are still alive to tell about it!) You rock, Jackson! Remind me so show you the video sometime, Becky!....Carrie
I Love It!
So fun to keep up with your kids, especially since my wee ones are moving to Germany in a few weeks!
Love, Gammy Jan
Thanks for the cleaning tip, Jackson! I've also heard that toothpaste is good for cleaning tile grout...:) Do you want to clean my house?
Hmmm . . . sounds a kind of like the time I was babysitting Jackson and he tried to clean up his own puke off the floor--first with his hands and then with his blankie!
Post a Comment