Saturday, November 22, 2008

Message to fellow diaper wearers

if there are any fellow diaper wearers out there i have some advice for you.....when trying to change your own diaper (it's not as hard as you might think) don't sit down on mom's green plush carpet after rubbing diaper rash cream all over your legs.....for some reason the white stuff doesn't wash out very well. although, if you have a dog she might like trying to lick it up like bella did.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Halt said...

hmmm .. the "doesn't wash out very well" sounds like a reason a mom might give for not trying that. I thought you were going to say something like "it was scratchy". ;-)

Anonymous said...

I remember when my boy was your age and he did that with medicated vaseline. Trust me, it's not a good idea! If you want a happy Mom, anyhow. For some reason, we care but things like clean carpets. Just something to keep in mind...

Jen H. said...

Thank goodness for our dogs, hey!

Sara JP said...

Matthew says "My mommy didn't like the lotion on the mirror either. I was just fixing my itchy belly and cleaning the mirro. Maybe we'll have to get together when I come up for that santa holiday."